The basin faucet is a common hardware tool in our daily […]
The basin faucet is a common hardware tool in our daily life, and it is indispensable for daily washing. The basin faucets on the market can be divided into single-handle single-hole faucet, single-handle double-hole faucet, double-handle single-hole faucet and double-handle double-hole faucet. It is easy to pick and choose, not to mention installation. Next, let's take a look at the installation method of the basin faucet. For the double-hole and single-hole basin faucet styles, pay close attention to the details.
First, the installation steps of the single-hole basin faucet are simple: connect the inlet hose and the basin faucet inlet port; connect the inlet hose and the outlet angle valve.
1. After buying the faucet, first check whether the fastening parts contain the following basic parts: one copper washer, two rubber washers, and one fastening nut;
2. In turn, use two rubber inlets and a full copper gasket to cover the two inlet hoses. The basin is a ceramic basin. The rubber gasket is added to relieve the pressure between the surface of the faucet and the ceramic basin, and to avoid the wear of the porcelain basin.
3. Insert a water inlet pipe into the water inlet end of the basin faucet and tighten it;
4. Insert the second water inlet hose into the water inlet port of the basin faucet, and tighten the copper joints evenly;
5. Insert the rubber hose from the lower end of the two inlet hoses;
6. Put on the fastening nut to lock the basin faucet;
7. Connect the other end of the two inlet hoses to the outlet angle valve separately. When connecting, pay attention to distinguish between cold and hot water. If the connection is wrong, the faucet will not be able to attack normally. After connecting, lock the connection between the two hoses and the angle valve. Do not tighten the force too much, resulting in deformation of the interface.
Second, double hole basin faucet installation
To install the double-hole basin faucet, you need to buy 2 more high-pressure tubes. The installation procedure of the double-hole basin faucet is similar to the installation procedure of the single-hole basin faucet. The rubber gaskets are respectively put on two water inlet hoses, and the hoses are respectively taken out from the two holes, and the water inlet port and the water outlet angle valve of the basin faucet are connected. interface.